7:40 First Bell
7:50 Second Bell / Tardy Bell
3:00 Dismissal – Regular Day
12:00 Dismissal – During Faculty Meeting Day
Admission and Attendance
- The admission of a student is determined by the principal and in special cases with the approval of the Pastor.
- A student will be admitted regardless of race or ethnic origin.
- St. Hilary School gives priority to those parents/guardians who are registered members of the parish and support the church with regular use of Sunday envelopes.
However, the school welcomes any parents/guardians who bring their children to St. Hilary School and support the school and parish.
- The recommended age for TK students is .......... years of age on or before September 1, but required by December 1.
- The recommended age for kindergarten students is five 5 years of age on or before September 1, but required by December 1.
- The recommended age for first grade students is six 6 years of age on or before September 1, but required by December 1, unless waived by the principal.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- The parish school will strive to have Catholic education accessible to as many students as possible, both with its educational programs and financial considerations; however, it may have insufficient resources to meet the educational and financial needs of all students.
2. Tuition Assistance
The Catholic Education Foundation provides tuition assistance to students who attend archdiocesan elementary schools and who qualify according to financial guidelines, established by the Catholic Education Foundation.
School uniforms are available at:
2109 W. Whittier Blvd.
Montebello, CA (323) 726-0882
- Teachers of St. Hilary School follow the curriculum of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and are required to use the manuals that accompany the adopted textbooks.
- Only those textbooks on the approved lists are used, other materials may be used with the approval of the superintendent of schools.
5. Lunch Program
- A Lunch Program is provided to the students on a voluntary basis.
- Calendars are sent home monthly in order for parents to purchase the hot lunch.
6. Day Care
- A Day Care program is available for students on a daily basis Monday - Friday until 6 pm.