2016 – 2017 SAINT HILARY SCHOOL / Tuition and Registration Information
TUITION (One Student)
- Registered in Parish $3500.00
- 11 months $ 318.19
- 12 months $ 291.67
- Non-Registered $3900.00
- 11 months $ 354.55
- 12 months $ 325.00
- Tuition Assistance
- The Catholic Education Foundation provides tuition assistance to students who attend archdiocesan elementary schools and who qualify according to financial guidelines, established by the Catholic Education Foundation.
- $ 400.00 Payable July 1, 2016 through August 15, 2016
- $ 40.00 Fiesta Raffle Tickets
- $ 40.00 PTO Fee
- $ 200.00 Graduation Fees per student (if applicable)
- $ 50.00 Sacramental Fees per student (if applicable)
IMPORTANT: Registration fees MUST be paid before the start of school.
Late Fees will apply.
– Mandatory participation is required in the scrip certificate program.
- You are required to purchase $3,000.00 per year from June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017.
- Also, your purchases at Ralphs/Food 4 Less will be credited at 3% as long as you have registered your card under our school account.
- A fee of 10% of the amount not purchased will be assessed at the end of the school year.
- For non-participation in the scrip program, the flat fee is $300.00.
- Candy Drive – mandatory one and one-half cases ($180.00) of candy sold per student.
- Magazine Drive – mandatory 3 magazine subscriptions must be sold per student
- (or minimum 6 magazine subscriptions per family of 3 or more students)
- A $20.00 fee per subscription not sold will apply.
- Fiesta – mandatory 5 hours of service at the annual fiesta (you may work up to 10 hours)
- Plus two books of fiesta raffle tickets.
(Note: The cost of the raffle tickets is included with your registration.)
FACTS MANAGEMENT TUITION:
- Tuition must be paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month.
- Tuition will be automatically deducted from your check account through the FACTS Management Company.
- A fee of $45.00 will be deducted from your account by FACTS Management Company upon completion of the FACTS application.
- Tuition will start in July 2016 on the 12-month payment plan.
- Tuition will start in August 2016 on the 11-month payment plan.
- You are mandated to work 20 service hours per family.
- Half of these hours may be completed at our annual parish fiesta.
- A $10.00 fine must be paid for each hour not served.
PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION:
- Each family is automatically a member of the St. Hilary School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
- You are asked to attend the general parent meetings throughout the year.
- Mandatory participation is required in your student’s class fundraiser.
- If you do not work the class fundraiser a $100.00 non-participation fee will apply.
- Also, a $50.00 per sport fee per student applies to any student who wishes to participate in the sports programs.